Thursday, July 14, 2011

Damien Does Daddy Day Care

As you dear readers know (thank you Michael Suave for always giving sweet comments) Damien gets to kick it with his Papa on Thursdays and Fridays. Daddy Day Care! The boys usually have a grand ole time. The rules are relaxed, PJ's all day, no problem, no sweater, no problem. Papa is proving to Momma that she may be a TAD, and only a small minuscule tad, over protective. Here are some fun shots from a day when D also got to hang with our favorite and frequent (besides Grandmas of course) house guest Brian Wenzl.


Damien loves to ride on Papa's shoulders. "Howdy Ya'll"


Wow, mind if I touch it? What is this?


Conducting his kitchen opera.


Grocery shopping with Papa, a man's job.


All loaded up, this is going to be one hell of a party, if only I could attend.


Give me toys or give me death.


Who me? No, I didn't do anything with the toys, I swear. I dunno where they went, toy fairy?

No comments:

Post a Comment