Friday, June 17, 2011

Damien Goes to LA for grandFATHER'S Day

Since Papa was out of the country for Father's day, little D traveled to LA to see his grandpa Richard. Damien was a pretty good traveler, but much harder to keep entertained in mommy's lap. Damien really enjoyed his visit to LA, he loved seeing his family, and loved all the little dogs. Too bad Papa's allergic. Grandma Linda got Damien a deluxe pack n play which we put in the extra room that we made especially dark. Not sure what it was, but that bed induced narcolepsy in Damien. He slept like a champ. On our first day there, after his exhausting travels, Damien took a 3 hour nap, woke to eat dinner and then went to be an hour later for another 10 hours. Momma was quite happy that he took to new sleeping arrangements so well. Damien also loved the many toys that Grandma Linda got him. Thanks for everything Grandma Linda.


Yeah, I'm a jet settin baby, on my jet settin way.



Flying with Grandma Linda is so fun.

I don't know about this, it's super hot out and the water is really cold, I'm confused.

Ahh OK, this is cool, I dig it.


And just like that the fun is over, get me the heck out of here.

I love playing with new toys with Grandpa Richard.


Yes, the garden view is quite nice.


Sushi? No thanks, I'll take the tofu and baby food please.


Mornin snuggles with Grandpa on grandFather's day.


I didn't forget about you pops, Happy Father's day!

I love puppies.

Yep, that's right, the ladies love me.


Oh right there, that's the spot.

Where the dogs at?


There they are, I love puppies, did I mention that pops?


Oh, man, that bed is calling me. Don't worry, you're not boring, it's me, not you.

Happy to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment