Monday, June 6, 2011

Damien and Lucas Go Swimming

Another great playdate with Lucas. On another Monday afternoon the weather in Berkeley was just gorgeous, so Momma got out Damien's pool and sent a message to a few of Damien's friends to come join in the water play. Fortunately, Laura and Lucas were game. The boys had a blast in the water with each other. Both of them cried when their mommies pulled them out of the pools for being to cold (so we projected). Apart from a small fight over the beloved red tower, the boys had so much fun playing together.


Like father like son.


Yes Lucas, I will bless you again.


Arm wrestling, baby style.


Arm wrestling proved dangerous, so we made the boys back up a few paces.


Enjoying the pool side by side. Damien is unaware that Lucas has the precious yellow ring.


Oh wait, it's you again. What's up buddy?

Darn it, I feel for the giraffe trick, now he has the precious yellow ring.

Oh my gosh Damien, I want it back.


Where's Lucas, let's just say he was getting too close to my yellow ring, my precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment