Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Teeth and Giggles

So Damien started having his teeth come in back in April, but it took a while until they were big enough to be captured on film. Well they have grown in quite nicely. He started out with the left top and bottom, and then got the right top and bottom soon afterward. They are sharp like razors! Luckily his teething episodes haven't been too bad. Although the first time we didn't know what was going on, but were wondering who took our happy baby and traded him for a fussy newborn. We are much wiser now, and reach for the tylenol on those bad days. The photos below are when we took him for an evening walk and caught him in a great mood. He was more than happy to show off his new teeth.

Yeah, check out my new front teeth, pretty hot right?


The better for me to chew on my dear!


Yes, come into my lair, I'll try not to bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment