Friday, May 20, 2011

Damien Does Dinner in the Park

On one of Daddy's daycare days, mommy was running a bit late coming home from work. And, despite the pretty crummy rainy, cloudy weather Berkeley has been having, it was a nice evening. So Papa took Damien to the park and brought his dinner and momma ran from BART to meet her boys at the park. Momma found Damien in the swing and had a blast pushing him, as evidenced below. After some swing action, Momma fed Damien dinner in the park - avocado pieces and some jarred puree. After dinner, Damien didn't want to go back in his stroller for the walk home, so he was carried home like the prince he is! A fun and special Friday night!


Ohh, an evening stroll, are we going to go find Momma?

Momma, boy you sure are happy to see me, rough day at work?


Mom, that kid looks like he wants my avocado!


Ok, now that I am done, those kids are no longer a threat to my dinner, can I go play?

No comments:

Post a Comment