Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Damien Rocks His Toys

Damien is growing up so fast. He loves to play, and play hard. He just loves to bang his toys into the ground or other toys, the louder the noise the better. He is such a boy. He also loves to drop his toys over and over and make momma and papa pick them up. He now loves loves loves his johnny jumper, and really goes to town jumping. He is so much fun. Thank you Grandma Linda for all the fun toys.




What's that? Where did I get these American thighs? You can thank my momma.


I didn't do it, I swear, I've been stuck in this strange contraption, no opportunity, no motive.



Mommy is always soooo happy to see me when she gets home from work.



I just love this large strange toy, it really makes a LOT of noise when I throw it to the ground.



I can sit up quite nicely by myself these days, although occasionally I like to torpedo my body backward just to see if momma is watching me.


I love jumping and I love kisses.

Ohh, a new toy from Grandma Linda, a car that rattles, I'm diggin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment