Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Damien Welcomes Mommy Home From Work

Sooo, the time finally came for Mommy to go back to work part-time. Mommy now works Tuesday through Friday. While Mommy is at work, Damien gets to kick it with his new friend Suri, who he LOVES, and Daddy. Suri timed things perfectly so D woke up from his last nap at 5:30 when Mommy walked in the door on her first day back from work. As a result, Mommy came home to the sweetest happiest baby. While it was super hard to leave adorable little D, Mommy was happy to go back to work and use her lawyer brain again. But, boy does Mommy miss her little guy and can't wait to come home!


Yay! Mommy's home.


Did I have fun with Suri, Yes, yes I did.


But, I'm just out of my mind giddy to have you back Mom (thank's D for the FABULOUS reception).


Oooh Mommy, I am just soooo glad you are home!

No comments:

Post a Comment