Monday, March 28, 2011

Damien Loves His Toys (All 100 of Them!)

Damien has a mountain of toys. Momma has always had a shopping addiction, as has Grandma Linda. So, between the two of them, Damien is quite rich in the toy department. Momma would argue that they are all necessary since D has a pretty short attention span and likes to rotate through his toys throughout the day. Here are some fun photos of D with his toys.



Probably the last tummy time photo - D has since learned how to turn over immediately after getting placed on his tummy. This somewhat bouncy wooden toy is one of his favorites, he loves to chew on the rounded ends and kick the toy and make it bounce.




Do I like to sit in my bumpo chair and play with my toys, yes, yes I do Mom.


What's that you say momma? Papa thinks I have too many toys?


No, no I do not. They are mine, all mine.


Jumping is soooo much fun, thanks for getting me this new toy!

I love it, I love it, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment