Friday, February 11, 2011

Damien Plays at Cal with His Pals

Damien met up with his very first friends (dating back to when they were all in utero) on the Cal campus for a little afternoon fun in the gorgeous Berkeley weather. Since he usually just gets together with Maya and Lucas for stroller walks, this was the first time that we got a photo of the three of them together. Since Damien and Lucas both consider Maya their girlfriend (none of them apparently had the exclusivity talk with her) they were a little wary about sharing her! So, the boys both tried to impress her with tummy time prowess.


Damien: "Lucas, get your hand off my girlfriend."
Lucas: "She's mine dude, she was mine first!"
Maya: "Oh boy, here they go again."

Damien: "That's better. Although I don't know if this threesome is going to work."
Lucas: "I'm gonna play hard to get, I hear the ladies love that."
Maya: "Oh this is going to get so old."


Look how high I can hold my head up!



Oh yeah, I can do it to. And look at this cool panda hat I am sporting.


The lovely Maya and her mom Odessa


The handsome Lucas and his mom Lauri

No comments:

Post a Comment