Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Damien is our Adorable Strawberry

Little D wakes up bright and early anywhere from 5-6:30 am. He is ravishing and pretty much wants a bottle PRONTO. Once he is done sucking down his bottle, however, he is all smiles and coos with gusto. He happily plays with his hands and looks up at his elephant mobile on his changing table while getting a fresh diaper. Momma and Papa's favorite pajamas of his is these red and grey striped pj's that our friend Kate gave us (thank you Kate!). Always a fashion statement, Damien likes to pair his favorite pj's with his adorable strawberry hat that the marvelous Elaine Daily made for him (thank you Elaine). The result, an irresistable strawbery boy that makes the early hour a delight.


I just love it when you wheel me around the house mommy!

I also dig it when you check out my amazing kicking ability while I lie here on the couch with you Mommy.

What!!! Tummy time? Noooooooo.

What the heck are you doing to me Mommy? This doesn't feel right.

Oh, OK, you mean I am not going to die. Maybe this isn't sooo bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment